Cool Tropics Active Leggings
Every adventurous beast needs awesome active leggings in their wardrobe, and these are it! They are super stretchy and snug on the body, the wide elasticised electric blue and red elastic band is super soft and comfy on the waist - perfect for everything from sand to snow. They are also UPF50+ and is chlorine and sunscreen resistant.
MADE WITH 78% ECONYL® - an Italian regenerated nylon made from fishing nets found in the ocean and other nylon waste. It’s super sustainable, infinitely recyclable and best of all, it helps save all of our underwater friends!
MADE WITH 22% SPANDEX - to make it super stretchy
MADE IN SYDNEY - by our fantastic Sydney maker Claudia
Accidents happen! If you need to return an item, we'll happily offer an exchange or store credit, as long as you meet the conditions outlined below.
- If you would like to return any product purchased from the Salty Beasts Australia online store, please let us know at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your Salty Beasts online store order, and please don't forget to let us know your reasons for the return and/or exchange requirements.
- Goods purchased "on-sale" or part of the "Purple Friday" event will not be refunded other than in the event of them being faulty.
- Approved returns will be notified by email including an authorisation code and instructions to help make the process as speedy as possible! Any returns that are sent back to us without prior approval cannot be processed.
- We use The Better Packaging Co. Real Dirt Bags to send all products to you and these can be reused - so we'd love it if you can use this bag to return the garment to us - you know we are anti-landfill!
- All Salty Beasts products must be returned unworn, unwashed, with tags attached & in original condition, suitable for resale. We are unable to accept returns of used, laundered or customer damaged goods. All returns will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt & will only be processed if the above returns standards are met. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- For hygiene reasons we will only accept returns of swimwear if it is unworn, unwashed, with the hygiene sticker intact & in original condition, suitable for resale. Please ensure all swimwear is tried on with underwear.
- Until your return is received by Salty Beasts Australia, it is your responsibility. We recommend using a tracked service we cannot take responsibility for lost or damaged packages. We encourage you to return your items in the original BetterpackagingCo. parcel bag or recycled packaging to help us reduce waste.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping of any exchanged items will be free for the first exchange, however any subsequent exchanges made will be charged.
- Returns must arrive back to our Malvern office within 10 days of the original delivery date. Returns exceeding this timeframe may be sent back to you at our discretion.