GINGHAM A' GO-GO FRILLY BUM
Gingham a' Go-Go Frilly Bum is a full coverage pant for active mini Beasts on the go-go! Designed with contrast lemon pop binding and a matching summer-fun frill, this vibrant gingham style is UPF50+, chlorine + sunscreen resistant and super comfy too. Wear it back with our Gingham a' Go-Go Short Sleeve Sun Top for that neon sunset look with a salty twist!
Made with 78% ECONYL® - an Italian regenerated nylon made from fishing nets found in the ocean and other nylon waste. It’s super sustainable, infinitely recyclable and best of all, it helps save all of our underwater friends!
Made with 22% spandex - to make it super stretchy
Lining made with polyester yarn extruded from PET bottles & 13% elastane.
Made ethically - Made in Australia - Made with love.
UPF50+, chlorine resistant, sunscreen resistant.
This frilly bum runs, jumps and plays true to size!
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100
FREE standard delivery for all orders Australia wide over $100
FREE standard delivery for all international orders over $150
Flat fee of $10 for orders Australia wide under $100
Flat fee of $20 for all international orders under $150
Even Beasts can't control the postman!
All delivery times and rates depend on third party postage and courier services and may vary from time to time.
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES
We aim to process your order as soon as possible within standard working hours. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive email confirmation which will include tracking details.
During sale and holiday periods, processing of orders may be subject to delay and we ask you to allow a minimum of 2 working days for your order to be dispatched.
Delivery timeframes are estimates and do not take into account processing times or transit delays.
Please note that delivery to regional, rural and Western Australia addresses may result in longer delivery times.
Remote overseas destinations may incur increased postage costs and result in longer delivery times.
Salty Beasts is not liable for any international duties or taxes incurred by delivery.
Prices are shown in AUD.
It is important you fill in your delivery address correctly when ordering.
Salty Beasts cannot accept responsibility for missing parcels due to an address being entered incorrectly.
Please let us know if your order does not arrive within the expected delivery time frame so that we can lodge a query with the relevant delivery provider.
If you have any questions regarding delivery rates, delivery timeframes, or if you need help tracking your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accidents happen! If you need to return an item, we'll happily offer an exchange or store credit, as long as you meet the conditions outlined below.
- If you would like to return any product purchased from the Salty Beasts Australia online store, please let us know at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your Salty Beasts online store order, and please don't forget to let us know your reasons for the return and/or exchange requirements.
- Approved returns will be notified by email including an authorisation code and instructions to help make the process as speedy as possible! Any returns that are sent back to us without prior approval cannot be processed.
- We use The Better Packaging Co. Real Dirt Bags to send all products to you and these can be reused - so we'd love it if you can use this bag to return the garment to us - you know we are anti-landfill!
- All Salty Beasts products must be returned unworn, unwashed, with tags attached & in original condition, suitable for resale. We are unable to accept returns of used, laundered or customer damaged goods. All returns will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt & will only be processed if the above returns standards are met. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- For hygiene reasons we will only accept returns of swimwear if it is unworn, unwashed, with the hygiene sticker intact & in original condition, suitable for resale. Please ensure all swimwear is tried on with underwear.
- Until your return is received by Salty Beasts Australia, it is your responsibility. We recommend using a tracked service we cannot take responsibility for lost or damaged packages. We encourage you to return your items in the original BetterpackagingCo. parcel bag or recycled packaging to help us reduce waste.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping of any exchanged items will be free for the first exchange, however any subsequent exchanges made will be charged.
- Returns must arrive back to our Mount Eliza office within 10 days of the original delivery date. Returns exceeding this timeframe may be sent back to you at our discretion.
We Are Feel Good Inc. Product Returns Information
When packing We Are Feel Good Inc. products, we take the utmost care when packing and shipping them to you however products sometimes may get damaged when in transit. Please follow the Salty Beasts Returns & Exchanges Policy to enable us to exchange faulty goods as quickly as possible or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org